Buy Canada ID card Online
Buy a high-qualitative Identity card of Canada. Validation period of 5 years. In Canada, the national Id card is the primary form of government-issued photo ID. Alberta provides its residents with the Identification Card. British Columbia produces the B.C. identification card (BCID). Manitoba produces both a Manitoba Identification Card and Manitoba Enhanced Identification Card for non-drivers. The minimum age to apply for these cards is 12 years of age.Canada ID card
You can find all necessary information to place an order for an ID card below:
- Your Surname:
- Your Given name(s):
- Your sex (M or F):
- Your date and place of birth:
- Your address:
- ID number(optional):
- Date of issue and expiration (optional):
- Your Weight (optional):
- Your Height (optional):
- Your Eye color (optional):
- Your Hair color (optional):
- Written signature in digital format (black ink, white background, high resolution):
- Your photo in digital format (color, white background, high resolution):
Any additional information:
The minimum age to hold an ID card is 12 years old.
Applicants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to provide consent.
If you are a student from another jurisdiction and are attending an accredited school in Alberta, you can apply for an ID card.
You will need to prove that you are an Alberta resident and that you can legally live in Canada.
You can prove that you are an Alberta resident by providing the registry agent with a utility bill or other statement that has been mailed to your residence. Electronic statements, such as bank statements, are not allowed.
If you are a student from outside Alberta, you can prove Alberta residency by providing a letter from the Alberta accredited college or university stating that you are a full-time student.Canada ID card
To prove that you can legally live in Canada, you can provide the registry agent with one of the following:
- Canadian birth certificate
- valid Canadian passport, NEXUS or Permanent Resident card
- Secure Certificate of Indian Status Card (SCIS)
- Canadian Citizenship Certificate dated after February 2012
- Canadian Citizenship Card dated before February 2012
- a confirmation document, permit or resident visa issued by the Government of Canada that gives you resident status in Canada for more than the next 90 days
- refugee claimants with a Refugee Protection Claimant Document and valid work or study permit
How to apply
To apply for an Alberta ID card, visit any authorized registry agent in Alberta.
Renew or replace an ID card remotely
If you require a new ID card and you are unable to attend a registry agent in person because you are either temporarily outside of Alberta or are medically homebound, you can apply for a new ID card by completing the Remote Driver’s Licence/ID Card Application (REG11197)
You must will need to provide proof of identification and Alberta residency with your application.
You can send your application and the applicable fees to any registry agent.
At the time of your next ID card service, you will be required to provide proof of residency and Canadian legal presence.