Netherlands ID card real quality (Dutch Identity card) online
Netherlands ID card real quality (Dutch Identity card) online. Model 2015 year. Valid for 5-10 years. The Dutch identity card (Dutch: Nederlandse identiteitskaart) is an official identity document issued to Dutch nationals in the European part of the Netherlands. All Dutch citizens from the age of 14 are required to be able to show a valid identity document.
The Dutch identity card is also a valid means of personal identification in a number of countries outside the Netherlands and may be used as a travel document in those countries in place of a Dutch passport. The Dutch identity card is a valid travel document within all of European Union. An identity card is normally valid for a period of 10 years for adults and 5 years for minors.
You can find all necessary information to place an order for ID card below:
Your given name(s):
Your sex (M or F):
Your date and place of birth:
Date of issue and expiration (optional):
Your Weight (optional):
Your Height (optional):
Your Eye color (optional):
Your Hair color (optional):
Written signature in digital format (black ink, white background, high resolution):
Your photo in digital format (color, white background, high resolution):
Any additional information:
Please fill in the form above and attach required pictures and send the e-mail to email@example.com to proceed with your order.
test 1 Buy Dutch ID card
test 2 Fake ID card Netherlands
test 3 Buy Dutch real national ID online
test 4 Buy Novelty Dutch id card
test 5 Fake Netherlands ID cards for sale
Applying for a Dutch ID card
You must apply for a Dutch ID card in person at a City Office.
- You must visit a City Office in person. You must make an appointment first.
- You must hold Dutch nationality and be registered as a resident in Amsterdam, or have a postal address that is registered with the City.
Are you under 18?
Lost or stolen?
If your ID card is lost or has been stolen, you can apply for a new document at a City Office. You can submit an ‘attestation’ at the City Office stating that it was lost or stolen to prevent identity fraud. You do not have to file a police report before applying for a new ID card.
If your ID card was stolen in a foreign country, you need to file a report with the local police there.
Choosing a passport or Dutch ID card?
A Dutch ID card costs less than a passport but is valid in fewer countries. Check the list of countries that recognise an ID card on rijksoverheid.nl.
What you need to bring with you
When you visit the City Office, bring the following:
- A (passport) photo that satisfies the official requirements. We recommend using a professional photographer.
- Preferably your debit card for payment, otherwise cash.
- All of your (expired) Dutch travel documents (passport and ID card)
- or if you have recently gained Dutch citizenship: your (expired) foreign travel documents and your residence documents from the IND.
How long does an application for a Dutch ID card take?
Your ID card will be ready after 5 working days. You can collect your card in person (by appointment only) or have it delivered to your address.
Costs and validity
You must pay the fees for a Dutch ID card when you submit your application.
- An ID card costs €64.00
- An urgent application costs €114.90
An ID card is valid for 10 years.
Free ID card with a Stadspas (City Pass)
If you have a low income and hold a Stadspas (City Pass) with a green dot, you may apply for a Dutch ID card free of charge. You must still pay for passport photos and any additional charges for urgent applications. You can apply for a free ID card for yourself and your children.
Collection or delivery of your ID card
When you apply for the card, you can choose between collecting the ID card or having it delivered to your address. You cannot change this later.
- You can have your documents delivered almost anywhere in the Netherlands. They can also be delivered in the evening or on the weekend.
- You must pay extra for delivery.
- You must personally sign for the ID card. Every family member receiving a new ID card must be present.
- Children 12 years and older must sign for receipt themselves. If a child is under 12, the adult applying for the document must sign.
- ID cards that are valid at the time of the application must be handed over to the delivery person. You must pay the delivery person for the costs of delivery. You can pay by debit card or cash (exact change). The delivery person cannot give change.
You will need to pay an extra fee for delivery. The delivery charges will be paid to the delivery officer. These charges can be paid by debit card only.
Delivery costs €16.05 per address. For example, with 2 passports or ID cards at the same time and the same address, you pay 1 delivery charge.
You must collect your ID card in person at the City Office where you submitted your application. You must make an appointment to collect your ID card. You will have 3 months to collect your new ID card.
What you need to bring with you:
- Valid proof of identification, such as a passport or driving licence.
- Your current ID card if this hasn’t expired. If so, you must hand this in to the City Office.
- Your collection receipt.