Buy Spain ID card (DNI) online
Buy the best quality Spanish national ID card (DNI) online. Model 2019 year. Valid for 10 years. The National Identity Document (DNI) is a Spanish national identity card. All Spanish citizens over 14 ages must acquire a National Identity Card (DNI). In Spain, the formal identity number on an ID card is the most important piece of identification. It is used in all public and private transactions. It is required to open a bank account, sign a contract, to have state insurance, and to register at a university. It is one of the official documents required to vote at any election, although any other form of official ids such as a driving license or passport may be used. The card also constitutes a valid travel document within the European Union.
The DNI is enough to visit and register as a resident in the member countries of the EEA and Switzerland.
You can find all necessary information to place an order for ID card below:
- Your surname:
- Your given name(s):
- Your sex (M or F):
- Your date and place of birth:
- Your address:
- ID number(optional):
- Date of issue and expiration (optional):
- Your Weight (optional):
- Your Height (optional):
- Your Eye color (optional):
- Your Hair color (optional):
- Written signature in digital format (black ink, white background, high resolution):
- Your photo in digital format (color, white background, high resolution):
Any additional information:
On 2 June 2021 Spain began issuing a new national identity card, known as the DNI 4.0, that complies with the EU Regulation 2019/1157 of the European Parliament and of the council of 20 June 2019.
The new European identity document format aims to unify the documents of all member countries by standardizing their appearance and functions. The DNI 4.0 falls under the framework of the DNIE Digital Identity Programme of the Spanish national police.
More About smoking HERE
At a Glance: Changes in Appearance
There are some new design elements, and different data/item placements, on the DNI 4.0. They include:
- The DNI is bilingual, with English “National Identity Card” (English) appearing next to “Documento Nacional de Identidad” (Spanish) at the bottom edge. This brings it into compliance with European regulations.
- The two-letter code “ES” inside a blue rectangle and surrounded by 12 yellow stars, appears on the card, identifying it as belonging to the Kingdom of Spain.
- Spain’s national flag now appears on the face of the document.
- Some data has been moved to a different location. For example, the identity number has been moved to the top center of the card.
The new Spanish ID card measures the same dimensions (85.60 x 53.89 mm) as the previous iteration.
On Closer Inspection: Security Features
Security features incorporated in the new card include the following:
- Optically variable ink and Diffractive Optical Variable Image Device
- Changeable laser image
- Relief embossing
- A DNI microchip that can store the holder’s signature, facial image and two fingerprints, along with authentication certificates and their electronic signature.
The validity of the new ID cards is 5 to 10 years. However, some states may set a different term for citizens under 10 years old and those over 70 years old.