Buy UK passport
Buy UK passport high-qualitative UK biometric passport with RFID-chip inside online. Model 2019 year. Valid for 10 years. The document contain 32-pages. If you are a frequent traveller and need extra space for visas we can offer 48-pages document for 100 USD extra. British passports are passports issued by the United Kingdom to those holding any form of British nationality. There are different types of British nationality, and different types of British passports as a result. A British passport enables the bearer to travel worldwide and serves as proof of citizenship. It also facilitates access to consular assistance from British embassies around the world, or any embassy of another European Union member state.UK Passport
All new passports issued in the UK since 2011 have been biometric. Biometric passports are identifiable on British passports by the rfid logo at the bottom of the front cover, and have an embedded electronic chip holding the holder’s facial details.
You can find all necessary information to place an order for passport below:
Your given names:
Your sex (M or F):
Your date of birth:
Your place of birth (city and country):
Your passport number (optional):
Date of issue (optional):
Issuing authority (optional):
Your address (optional):
Your passport photo in digital format (color, white background, high resolution):
Written signature in digital format (black ink, white background, high resolution):
Any additional information:
test 1 Buy UK passport online
test 2 Fake British passports for sale
test 3 Buy Real UK documents online
test 4 Buy Novelty UK passport
test 5 Buy original Uk passport
If you are overseas and your U.S. passport expired on or after January 1, 2020, you may be able to use your expired passport to return directly to the United States until December 31, 2021.
You qualify for this exception if all the following are true:
- You are a U.S. citizen.
- You are currently abroad seeking direct return to the United States.
- You are flying directly to the United States, a United States territory, or have only short-term transit (“connecting flights”) through a foreign country on your direct return to the United States or to a United States Territory.
- Your expired passport was originally valid for 10 years. Or, if you were 15 years of age or younger when the passport was issued, your expired passport was valid for 5 years.
- Your expired passport is undamaged.
- Your expired passport is unaltered.
- Your expired passport is in your possession.
You do not qualify for this exception if:
- You wish to depart from the United States to an international destination.
- You are currently abroad seeking to travel to a foreign country for any length of stay longer than an airport connection en route to the United States or to a United States territory.
- Your expired passport was limited in validity.
Your expired passport is a special issuance passport (such as a diplomatic, official, service, or no-fee regular passport).
- Your expired passport is damaged.
- Your expired passport is altered.
- Your expired passport is not in your possession.
All other passport rules and regulations remain in effect. The Department of Homeland Security maintains discretion to reject any bearer in accordance with 22 CFR 53.2(b)(7) and 8 CFR 235.1(b)
The U.S. Embassy in London is resuming some passport and citizenship services. Please see our website at https://uk.usembassy.gov/america411 for more information. The Consulates in Belfast and Edinburgh continue to offer emergency appointments only. Please be aware that emergency appointment availability is extremely limited.
Most passport renewals for adults do not require an in-person appearance. Embassy London is still accepting routine adult passport renewal applications by mail for all citizens in the United Kingdom.
Welcome to the Passport & Citizenship Unit of the U.S. Embassy London. We provide services for United States Citizens in England and Wales. We are open for appointments Monday to Friday mornings. The Unit is closed to the public on U.S. and U.K. public holidays.
If you are in Northern Ireland or Scotland, please use the links below for information about passport services. For post specific information, including opening hours for U.S. Consulate General Edinburgh or Consulate General Belfast, please visit their website.
Please note: There is no walk-in service for United States citizens who require a service related to passports, citizenship or birth registration. These services are by appointment only.
Many countries have passport validity requirements. Before travelling we recommend you visit the Department of State website to ensure that your passport is valid for travel to all countries you will visit.
FOR RAPID PROCESSING OF YOUR PASSPORT ORDER HERE